For MY World 360°, your challenge is to use 360° media to capture your perspectives and experiences related to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Don’t know where to get started? Try taking a 360° photo in response to Goal 2: Zero Hunger using the quick-start guide below. For additional support, see the full MY World 360° Program Guide.
About Goal 2:
Goal 2 seeks ways to end hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture. You can read more about Zero Hunger here.
Before taking your 360° photo, consider the following questions:
- What does the experience of hunger look like in your community?
- What actions are being taken to combat hunger in your community?
- How might you use a 360° photo to share perspectives and raise awareness about hunger in your community?
Give it a shot!
- Step 1: Prepare
- You can take a 360° photo with your smartphone using any 360° photography app. You can use Google Street View to take 360° photos and share them anywhere on the web. You may also take a photo using a 360° camera.
- Step 2: Consider perspectives
- How might you capture the experience of hunger in your community in a 360° photo?
- How might you capture the perspective of someone in your community working to eradicate hunger in a 360° photo?
- Step 3: Experiment
- Go out and take your photo! If you need a little inspiration to get started, check out this resource on the importance of ending hunger. Use hashtags #myworld360 and #sdg2 to share your photo with us on social media! Submit it for consideration in the MY World 360° global playlist using this Submission Form.
Interested in creating a 360° video? Check out the 360° Production Guide for additional tools and resources related to 360° video production and photography.