Responsible Consumption and Production
For MY World 360°, your challenge is to use 360° media to capture your perspectives and experiences related to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Don’t know where to get started? Try taking a 360° photo in response to Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production using the quick-start guide below. For additional support, see the full MY World 360° Program Guide.
About Goal 12:
Goal 12 is about promoting resource and energy efficiency, sustainable infrastructure, and providing access to basic services, green and decent jobs and a better quality of life for all. You can read more about Responsible Consumption and Production here.
Before taking your 360° photo, consider the following questions:
- What resources or energy sources do you consume or produce on a regular basis?
- How are energy and resources in your community consumed or produced?
- What do you think it means for consumption and production patterns to be sustainable?
- How might you use a 360° photo to share perspectives and raise awareness about responsible consumption and production in your community?
Give it a shot!
- Step 1: Prepare
- You can take a 360° photo with your smartphone using any 360° photography app. You can use Google Street View to take 360° photos and share them anywhere on the web. You may also take a photo using a 360° camera.
- Step 2: Consider perspectives
- How might you capture a glimpse of your daily consumption patterns in a 360° photo?
- How might you capture the consumption or production patterns of your community in a 360° photo?
- Step 3: Experiment
- Go out and take your photo! If you need a little inspiration to get started, check out this 360° photo related to production and consumption patterns. Use hashtags #myworld360 and #SDG12 to share your photo with us on social media! Submit it for consideration in the MY World 360° global playlist using this Submission Form
Interested in creating a 360° video? Check out the 360° Production Guide for additional tools and resources related to 360° video production and photography.