For MY World 360°, your challenge is to use 360° media to capture your perspectives and experiences related to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Don’t know where to get started? Try taking a 360° photo in response to Goal 4: Quality Education using the quick-start guide below. For additional support, see the full MY World 360° Program Guide.
About Goal 4:
Goal 4 seeks ways to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all. You can read more about Quality Education here.
Before taking your 360° photo, consider the following questions:
- What do opportunities to learn look like in your community?
- Who is working toward ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education in your community?
- How might you use a 360° photo to share perspectives and raise awareness about quality education in your community?
Give it a shot!
- Step 1: Prepare
- You can take a 360° photo with your smartphone using any 360° photography app. You can use Google Street View to take 360° photos and share them anywhere on the web. You may also take a photo using a 360° camera.
- Step 2: Consider perspectives
- How might you capture local opportunities to learn in a 360° photo?
- How might you capture the perspective of a local educator or learner at work in a 360° photo?
- How might you capture the perspective of someone working locally to create inclusive and equitable quality education in a 360° photo?
- Step 3: Experiment
Interested in creating a 360° video? Check out the 360° Production Guide for additional tools and resources related to 360° video production and photography.