Life Below Water
For MY World 360°, your challenge is to use 360° media to capture your perspectives and experiences related to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Don’t know where to get started? Try taking a 360° photo in response to Goal 14: Life Below Water using the quick-start guide below. For additional support, see the full MY World 360° Program Guide.
About Goal 14:
Goal 14 seeks ways to conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources. You can read more about Life Below Water here.
Before taking your 360° photo, consider the following questions:
- What is your relationship to the oceans, seas, and/or marine resources?
- What is your community’s relationship to the oceans, seas, and/or marine resources?
- How might you use a 360° photo to share perspectives and raise awareness about life below water in your community?
Give it a shot!
- Step 1: Prepare
- You can take a 360° photo with your smartphone using any 360° photography app. You can use Google Street View to take 360° photos and share them anywhere on the web. You may also take a photo using a 360° camera.
- Step 2: Consider perspectives
- How might you show your relationship to the oceans, seas, and/or marine resources in a 360° photo?
- How might you capture your community’s relationship to the oceans, seas, and/or marine resources in a 360° photo?
- Step 3: Experiment
- Go out and take your photo! If you need a little inspiration to get started, check out this 360° photo related to marine life and resources. Use hashtags #myworld360 and #sdg14 to share your photo with us on social media! Submit it for consideration in the MY World 360° global playlist using this Submission Form
Interested in creating a 360° video? Check out the 360° Production Guide for additional tools and resources related to 360° video production and photography.