Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
For MY World 360°, your challenge is to use 360° media to capture your perspectives and experiences related to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Don’t know where to get started? Try taking a 360° photo in response to Goal 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure using the quick-start guide below. For additional support, see the full MY World 360° Program Guide.
About Goal 9:
Goal 9 is about building resilient infrastructure, promoting inclusive and sustainable industrialization and fostering innovation. You can read more about Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure here.
Before taking your 360° photo, consider the following questions:
- What does it mean for infrastructure to be sustainable, resilient and inclusive?
- What does it mean for industrialization to be inclusive and sustainable?
- Who in your community is taking action to improve industry, innovation and infrastructure?
- How might you use a 360° photo to share perspectives and raise awareness about industry, innovation and infrastructure?
Give it a shot!
- Step 1: Prepare
- You can take a 360° photo with your smartphone using any 360° photography app. You can use Google Street View to take 360° photos and share them anywhere on the web. You may also take a photo using a 360° camera.
- Step 2: Consider perspectives
- How might you use a 360° photo to tell a story about infrastructure in your community?
- How might you use a 360° photo to tell a story about industrialization in your community?
- How might you capture the perspective of someone working locally to improve industry, innovation and infrastructure a 360° photo?
- Step 3: Experiment
- Go out and take your photo! If you need a little inspiration to get started, check out this resource on the importance of Goal 9. Use hashtags #MYWorld360 and #SDG9 to share your photo with us on social media!
Interested in creating a 360° video? Check out the 360° Production Guide for additional tools and resources related to 360° video production and photography.