Good Health and Wellbeing
For MY World 360°, your challenge is to use 360° media to capture your perspectives and experiences related to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Don’t know where to get started? Try taking a 360° photo in response to Goal 3: Good Health and Wellbeing using the quick-start guide below. For additional support, see the full MY World 360° Program Guide.
About Goal 3:
Goal 3 seeks ways to ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages. You can read more about Good Health and Wellbeing here.
Before taking your 360° photo, consider the following questions:
- What are the ways that health and wellbeing could be improved in your community?
- What examples are there of good health and wellbeing in your community?
- Who in your community is working toward improving the health and wellbeing of those in your community?
- How might you use a 360° photo to share perspectives and raise awareness about good health and wellbeing in your community?
Give it a shot!
- Step 1: Prepare
- You can take a 360° photo with your smartphone using any 360° photography app. You can use Google Street View to take 360° photos and share them anywhere on the web. You may also take a photo using a 360° camera.
- Step 2: Consider perspectives
- How might you capture what good health and wellbeing looks like for people in your community in a 360° photo?
- How might you capture the perspective of someone working to improve health and wellbeing of those in your community in a 360° photo?
- Step 3: Experiment
- Go out and take your photo! If you need a little inspiration to get started, check out this photo related to stress management. Use hashtags #myworld360 and #sdg3 to share your photo with us on social media! Submit it for consideration in the MY World 360° global playlist using this Submission Form.
Interested in creating a 360° video? Check out the 360° Production Guide for additional tools and resources related to 360° video production and photography.