Decent Work and Economic Growth
For MY World 360°, your challenge is to use 360° media to capture your perspectives and experiences related to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Don’t know where to get started? Try taking a 360° photo in response to Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth using the quick-start guide below. For additional support, see the full MY World 360° Program Guide.
About Goal 8:
Goal 8 is about promoting sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all. You can read more about Decent Work and Economic Growth here.
Before taking your 360° photo, consider the following questions:
- What kinds of work opportunities exist in your community?
- What does decent work and economic growth look like in your community?
- Who in your community is working to achieve decent work and economic growth?
- How might you use a 360° photo to share perspectives and raise awareness about decent work and economic growth?
Give it a shot!
- Step 1: Prepare
- You can take a 360° photo with your smartphone using any 360° photography app. You can use Google Street View to take 360° photos and share them anywhere on the web. You may also take a photo using a 360° camera.
- Step 2: Consider perspectives
- How might you capture the experience of someone in your community at work in a 360° photo?
- How might you capture the impact of economic growth or decline on your community in a 360° photo?
- Who in your community is working to achieve decent work and economic growth? How might you capture their efforts in a 360° photo?
- Step 3: Experiment
- Go out and take your photo! If you need a little inspiration to get started, check out this resource on the importance of decent work and economic growth. Use hashtags #myworld360 and #sdg8 to share your photo with us on social media! Submit it for consideration in the MY World 360° global playlist using this Submission Form.
Interested in creating a 360° video? Check out the 360° Production Guide for additional tools and resources related to 360° video production and photography.