For MY World 360°, your challenge is to use 360° media to capture your perspectives and experiences related to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Don’t know where to get started? Try taking a 360° photo in response to Goal 13: Climate Action using the quick-start guide below. For additional support, see the full MY World 360° Program Guide.
About Goal 13:
Goal 13 seeks ways to take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts. You can read more about Climate Action here.
Before taking your 360° photo, consider the following questions:
- What are the impacts of climate change in your community?
- Who in your community is taking action to alleviate the local impact of climate change?
- How might you use a 360° photo to share perspectives and raise awareness about the impact of climate change in your community?
Give it a shot!
- Step 1: Prepare
- You can take a 360° photo with your smartphone using any 360° photography app. You can use Google Street View to take 360° photos and share them anywhere on the web. You may also take a photo using a 360° camera.
- Step 2: Consider perspectives
- You or someone in your community may be working to alleviate the local impact of climate change. How might you capture a glimpse of this work in a 360° photo?
- You or someone in your community may be impacted by the local effects of climate change. How might you capture a glimpse of this experience in a 360° photo?
- Step 3: Experiment
- Go out and take your photo! If you need a little inspiration to get started, check out this 360° photo related to the impact of climate change. Use hashtags #myworld360 and #sdg13 to share your photo with us on social media! Submit it for consideration in the MY World 360° global playlist using this Submission Form
Interested in creating a 360° video? Check out the 360° Production Guide for additional tools and resources related to 360° video production and photography.