Affordable and Clean Energy
For MY World 360°, your challenge is to use 360° media to capture your perspectives and experiences related to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Don’t know where to get started? Try taking a 360° photo in response to Goal 7: Affordable and Clean Energy using the quick-start guide below. For additional support, see the full MY World 360° Program Guide.
About Goal 7:
Goal 7 seeks ways to ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. You can read more about Affordable and Clean Energy here.
Before taking your 360° photo, consider the following questions:
- What types of energy sources does your community rely on?
- How might you use a 360° photo to share perspectives and raise awareness about affordable and clean energy in your community?
Give it a shot!
- Step 1: Prepare
- You can take a 360° photo with your smartphone using any 360° photography app. You can use Google Street View to take 360° photos and share them anywhere on the web. You may also take a photo using a 360° camera.
- Step 2: Consider perspectives
- How might you capture the way people in your community rely on local energy sources in a 360° photo?
- How might you capture the perspective of someone in your community working to ensure affordable and clean energy in a 360° photo?
- Step 3: Experiment
Interested in creating a 360° video? Check out the 360° Production Guide for additional tools and resources related to 360° video production and photography.