Our bi-weekly mailing list shares three interesting stories, resources, and ideas with global educators, leaders, and learners of all kinds. Opportunities to be a globally connected learner are everywhere — and three things per week is a good place to start.
3 Things for Global Learners Archive:
Week of May 28, 2017:
- Story: 360 Filmmakers Challenge Stories: The Drama Community
- Opportunity: PLURAL+ Youth Video Festival
- ICYMI: Ask a Maker Educator
Week of May 12, 2017
- Story: 360 Filmmakers Challenge Stories: Raised By Charlottesville
- Opportunity: 2017 World Savvy Festivals
- Resource: Global Nomads Group VR Lab
Week of April 28, 2017
- Story: Students “Study Abroad” with Immigrant Families in the US
- Perspective: Teaching Students to Appreciate a World of Religions and Resist Intolerance
- ICYMI: Using Virtual Reality to Step into Others’ Shoes
Have something to share in 3 Things for Global Learners? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.